How to apply
Mark Twain International School welcomes students ages 2 to 19 from all over the world, depending on availability of places and in accordance with its entry standards.
New and returning students are required to apply/register in advance, between February and April of every school year preceding the one for which admission is being sought.
The Mark Twain IS 5 Steps to Enrolment:
Contact Us & Schedule Your Guided Campus Tour
Come to School for Your Guided Campus Tour
Head of Studies Educational Presentation Online or Face-to-face
Senior Campus Mark Twain IS Level Evaluation Test
Finance Department Interview to Discuss Personalised Fees and Taxes
*Mark Twain IS reserves its right to practice flexible fees depending on seasonal offers, scholarships and other special offers (ex:sibling discounts).
Please contact us for more information.
Registration Still Open
Academic Entry StandardsIntroductory Interview
Mark Twain IS reserves the right to subject the prospective students to an interview and to a test of aptitudes, as well as to allow new students a period of adaptation to the requirements and specific standards of our school.
Basic RequirementsAdmission of candidates and renewal of registration for MTIS students are carried out based on:
- student’s desire and ability to benefit from the Mark Twain IS educational environment;
- school’s capability to address the student’s educational needs;
- parents’ or legal guardians’ commitment to support the school mission;
- parents’ or legal guardians’ fulfillment of their financial obligations towards the school;
- affidavit certifying the student’s health condition.